Friday, April 1, 2011

Olivia's and Aiden's First Trip to Disneyland! 3/30/11


So, the girls and I went to Disneyland with my sister Heidi last week, and we got to go AGAIN this week! What lucky little girls I have! But, this time we got to go with Tommy's family, and it was Olivia's and Aiden's first time! The girls were sooo excited to go with Auntie Aimee, Uncle John, Auntie Allison, and their cousins Brittany, Brooke, and Josh! We were sad that their other cousin Christian couldn't come. He was really sick. :( Next time.


Josh, Aimee, and Aiden



Brittany, Kayla, Haley, Brooke, and Olivia



We finally got to meet the fairy godmother! I have quite the story of trying to meet her last week with my sister. Long story short it didn't happen!



I love the progression of Aiden realizing that he really likes the carousel - lol!









Allison with Aiden. I looove her ears! Brittany, Brooke and I were all jealous! ;)




Trying to get Aiden and his 1st Visit button in the same shot!



We went to City Hall and grabbed a couple of these to attach to their stroller shades! I love that they do this!



Perfect - lol! Happiest place on earth?... ;)



Snack break!





Aiden's new thing is this zoolander look - haha!!



Look at John relaxing back there in a row all to himself - lol!




In line for our last ride of the night, Buzz Lightyear! Olivia was seriously DONE at this point!



We had a lot of fun! We didn't get home until about 10pm! I'm glad we finally got to all go together, we had been talking about planning it for a long time! Everyone was so helpful with the kids, otherwise I don't see how I could ever take all four! So, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment