Sunday, August 14, 2011

Angels, Tee-Ball, and Caricatures!

We took the girls to an Angel's game recently. Tommy's dad and step-mom gave us the tickets and then watched the little ones so we could have a special night out with our big girls. A big thank you to them. My house was cleaner when I got home than it was when I left - they rock!



I got to use the zoom lense to get a few pics of what was going on down on the field!





Haley



Daddy and Kayla



We got to go with Tommy's sister and family. Here is Haley and cousin Josh. :)



Haley, Kayla, and cousin Josh.



Kayla, cousin Josh, auntie Aimee, and Haley. They sure do love them!



A rare picture of me! With my baby girl Kayla. :)



Haley passed out in the 8th inning!



She slept through the 9th and 10th innings...



And the fireworks! :(



She slept through being passed from person to person 3 times I think it was! She only woke up when we were almost to the van. Oh well, next time. :)



Another Tee-Ball day in sports class :)






Kayla ready to catch!





Kayla batting





Haley batting



Haley, always posing, even in the middle of tee-ball! ;)



She does have a good defensive stance though!



My beautiful Kayla :)





Kayla, my little power hitter! ;)



She actually hit the ball pretty far!



Playing defense, getting ready to go get the ball that was hit near her.



Running to tag 1st base!



Haley running the bases!



Haley playing defense, ready to catch the ball!



Running to tag the base!



I got Olivia and Aiden's caricature done. I had Kayla's and Haley's done around the same age so I thought it would be neat. :)



Kayla, Haley, Olivia, and Aiden :)



The 3 girls, all around 1 1/2 years old :)



Olivia



Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment