Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Trip To See Snow

 
We took the kids to see snow for the very first time last Sunday! It had been about 9 years since I had last seen it! Crazy, considering I grew up in a place where I got to see it every winter!
 
 
 First, I just had to share this pic. Aiden loves his grandpa Don so much! Here he is cuddling with him during a visit a couple of days before we took our trip up to the snow. It had been a few weeks since he had seen him, and he missed him a lot. :)
 
 
 
 
Here Haley is coloring inside before we bundled up and went out to play in the snow. :)

 
 
 
Aiden and Olivia making snow angels!

 
 
 
Aiden telling daddy about the snow :)

 
 
 
Hahaha mommy, I just hit you with a snowball! There I was hoping it didn't get on my camera - eeek!

 
 
 
Snowball fight!
 
 
 
 
Haley got snow in her shirt during the snowball fight... ;)

 
 
 
Aiden kept taking off his gloves, then complaining that his hands were sooo cold! Go figure... ;)

 
 
 
Lol, Olivia is a little actress! ;)

 
 
 
Hurry, make a snowball!






 
 
 
Kayla showing me her mean face while she packs her snowball ;)
 




 
 
 
Trying a bite

 
 
 
Showing me the snowflake on her tongue!


 
 
 
Consequences of a snowball fight... ;)

 
 
 
Haley realizing that her original guess that snow would feel soft and fluffy like cotton candy is not true... ;)

 
 
 
Cuddles and deep conversation with daddy :)
 
 
 
 
They made a miniature snowman :)

 
 
 
They were very excited to destroy it before we left... should I be worried? ;)




 
 
 
Haley with the poor snowman's head ;)

 
 
 
Ready to try a bite... and she didn't stop eating snow after that... :)
 

 
 
 
 
Pretty girl :)
 


 
 
 
Matching camo :)

 
 
 
Using jenga blocks as dominos :)

 
 
 
Playing who did it :)

 
 
The kids had a great time! So happy we were able to take them up this year. :)
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment