The kids got these lollipops back in December. Olivia and Aiden got their big ones from some friends for their birthday, and Kayla and Haley got their smaller ones from Disneyland so that they would have some to eat along with Olivia and Aiden. I put them up and away, and forgot about them until earlier this week. I figured since we were going to be running off some energy today anyway that it was a good day to finally break them out. The kids were so excited! Sometimes it's the little things that make the best memories. Actually, most of the time it's the little things...
Kayla and Haley clinking their lollipops together while saying "cheers". It's been a sort of tradition of theirs since they were about 3! They do it with ice cream cones, sippy cups, lollipops, you name it! A friend of mine showed it to them once and it stuck. I love it, it makes me smile! :)
Kayla: "Mommy, take a picture of just my lollipop up close". :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment