Sunday, December 19, 2010

Playing with the Birthday Loot!


During the week after Olivia's and Aiden's birthday party I snapped a bunch of pictures of them dressed in outfits and playing with toys they got!


Adorable coordinating green outfits from Jodi!





Kayla loves her bling - lol!



Princess Olivia!



Their birthday hats :)



The bows I made for Haley's outfit :)



The bows I made for Kayla's outfit



The bows I made for my girls, and as party favors for Olivia's and Aiden's birthday party. :)



Kayla proudly wearing her cupcake bow!



Haley wearing hers!




Even Olivia has enough hair now to wear hers! And, she's wearing her adorable Disney Princess shirt from Karen!





Aiden wearing his adorable Spiderman shirt from Karen!



The girls have begun "decorating" the house for us! Guess that's our cue to get the real Christmas decorations down! Kayla told us yesterday "Our house not have any decoratings"... ;)



Olivia wearing her soft cute jammies from Grandpa Don and Grandma Lynn!



Aiden wearing his jammies from Grandpa Don and Grandma Lynn, and playing with his new push toy from Kerrie! He finally plays with it, the first day or two he acted afraid of it - lol!




Olivia and her Olivia doll from Karen :)



Olivia and her puppy "Violet" from my friend Kelly. I need to program it on the computer because it can learn her name! Sooo cute!



Kayla lined up Aiden's cars for him, should I be scared? ;)



I don't know if she was having a growth spurt or what, but we were finding Haley like this a lot for about a week straight!



This day they decided that every doll and stuffed animal they owned belonged sitting on the couch, hmmm...



I looove hand and feet pictures so here are some of Olivia and Aiden. :)






Olivia playing with the Noah's Ark Little People set from Jodi - all the kids love it!



While the 3 girls played with all the new toys I looked over and saw Aiden sitting there "reading" a book... He is always looking at a book, I think it is a good sign. Maybe he'll be smart! :)



Kayla posing in front of her sleeping sister!



I think Olivia has got to be the most photogenic baby in the world!




I had them wear their birthday outfits again so I could snap a few pics with Olivia's flower headband for my friend who made the outfits. Plus I thought Aiden looked so cute in his now that he has his hair cut!








Aiden and his first pair of shoes - which he hates... ;)




1 comment:

  1. Great job on those boys. They are really cute. And I think I must agree with you - Olivia looks adorable in every picture. :)

    ReplyDelete