There were so many great pictures that Sonny took for us that we loved, but we had to narrow it down to a handful of our favorites (which were in my previous post) to get prints of for hanging on our wall. Here are a bunch of other pics that I love. Some of them are not even edited, but they are all great!
Kayla was in a weird mood the whole photo shoot, she kept making funny faces and monster hands at the camera!
The kids got to have fun helping to tear these down before the studio shoot!
Haley posing for the camera!
I love this one of Olivia!
Aiden was being a pain the entire time so I was trying to get him to smile - it worked!
Olivia being silly!
Aiden was refusing to get his picture taken with Tommy - Tommy's expression says it all - haha!!
Youch! Olivia straight armed Tommy right in the spot where he had just had dental surgery!
I love my sweet baby boy, even if he was being a pain that day!
Haley got a stick stuck on her skirt...
It was so cute when Kayla rushed over to help her out! They got a good laugh over that, and so did the rest of us!
Sonny was able to capture some pictures of the girls jumping, I think they are so cool looking!
I love walking away photos, and Kayla is so cute running to catch up :)
Daddy and Aiden taking a little stroll down the railroad tracks :)
Daddy showing Aiden some rocks...
Aiden takes said rocks...
Aiden is very pleased with his new rocks...
Aiden sits down to play with the rocks...
Aiden proceeds to instead eat the rocks while all of the adults yell and run to take them from him! LMBO!!!
I absolutely adore this picture of Livy hugging the tree!
Around, and around...
and around the tree!
Another cool idea Sonny had for getting all four kids in the same picture!
Livy was upset that she fell onto the dirty ground - lol!
He just insisted on holding a bib the entire time! Good thing I thought to grab one that matched his outfit!
He was so done by this point!
Kayla pouting about having to take more pictures!
I love this one of her showing her flowers to the camera!

































































No comments:
Post a Comment