We have never had an experience quite like this one with getting pictures taken! Olivia and Aiden were not having any of it! Aiden was not happy, but we were at least able to get one nice picture of him. Olivia threw a huge tantrum for all to hear, and at one point even kicked off her boots and then chucked them at me one by one! It was insane! At least Kayla and Haley are pros - lol!
I have done a picture like this with each set of twins at 1 and 2 years old, with the 3 girls wearing the same dresses in each picture. Notice how Kayla and Haley's are great, where as Olivia and Aiden's 1 year pic is just so-so, and their 2 year pic is a complete disaster! Luckilly I am a good sport, and actually almost prefer the crazy memory/story to a perfect picture! Besides, there's always next year, right?! :)
















I love them all :) I agree with you - having different memories is always better than a perfect picture!
ReplyDelete