Kayla and Haley get a quarter every night that we feel they have earned it. They have been saving for 4 months to buy something. A few days ago they got to buy these dolls that they have been wanting. They were very pleased. Kayla is obsessed with Rapunzel, and wears the Rapunzel dress that she got for Christmas all day every day! She has even sneakily worn it to bed a couple of nights. So it was no surprise when she picked the Rapunzel doll. I love the fact that Haley marches to the beat of her own drum, even with a sister with such a strong personality constantly begging her to follow her. She has more classic taste, rather than trendy or fad driven, and I think her choice of the Snow White doll was a perfect example. Haley also doesn't really like dressing up as much or having crowns, hats or headbands on her head like Kayla does. I love how close they are and how different they are. :)
Olivia wants so badly to be a big girl like her big sisters! She looks up to them so much.
I wonder if we would have thought they were identical if they had been born at the same time... :)

I love my Livy! Haha and my girls, miss them.
ReplyDelete