I got tired of Olivia and Aiden taking off their diapers during nap-time/bed-time, and the extra clean-up that it entailed for me... Solution = duct taping their diaper tabs! They actually think it's the greatest thing ever, as you can tell from how happy they are posing for me in these pictures! And, I even had some fashionable duct tape left over from some craft projects that I was able to use. "His and Hers" and "Wild Animal"! ;)
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Duct Tape Fiasco!
I got tired of Olivia and Aiden taking off their diapers during nap-time/bed-time, and the extra clean-up that it entailed for me... Solution = duct taping their diaper tabs! They actually think it's the greatest thing ever, as you can tell from how happy they are posing for me in these pictures! And, I even had some fashionable duct tape left over from some craft projects that I was able to use. "His and Hers" and "Wild Animal"! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment