Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For My Husband

So Tommy likes everything sports! Especially when it comes to the Angels and the Lakers! This post is for him!






I got Aiden a Build-A-Bear Monkey (it even has a built in monkey sound!) and dressed it as an Angel's rally monkey - with Tommy in mind of course! Aiden was petrified of it the first time I put it next to him and it made the sound! The second time I put it up to him he smiled and laughed! The funny thing is that the monkey is almost as big as the babies are! I love how Olivia is making a monkey face in the picture below!



GO ANGELS!!!


And, of course, representin' in Purple and Gold (NOT "yellow" as I have been told by hard core Laker's fans!)





GO LAKERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Blog Ellena! I'm going to love checking in from time to time to check on your progress, even though I get to see all your babies every week. :) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete