Kayla
The funniest conversation I've had with Kayla recently: Me - "Kayla you need to take your nap so you can grow up to be big and strong." Kayla (after looking at me intently for a moment) - "I not wanna be beeg an stong, me wanna be yittle." I laughed so hard at that one! The word I would use to describe her is "Spunky". She is loud, stubborn, and difficult at times. But, I swear she is the smartest, most loving, and sweet child I know. She is constantly giving me hugs and kisses, and telling me she loves me. And, she absolutely adores the babies. :)
Haley
Haley is so sweet, quiet, and easy going most of the time, and she loves to sit on my lap for hours if I'll let her! But, I think she holds her emotions inside and sometimes they errupt in the form of the most horrible tantrum I have ever seen! She has really started to get good at carrying on little conversations, and is very observant and likes to describe everything to us in detail! She knows all of her colors. :)
Olivia
How I first knew I was getting the urge to have another baby was when I started having these dreams about a baby girl. The baby in my dreams was chubby and beautiful, and always smiling. I am convinced it was Olivia. I cannot describe the pull she had on me even before I was technically pregnant with her. It was as if I already knew her. Actually I'm sure I did. Olivia is the BEST baby I have ever had! She is agreeable, quiet, sweet, cuddly, and only cries when she is hungry! I am in heaven with her! She already sleeps about 8 hours at night on average, and in her own crib too! She is a beautiful spirit, and Tommy and her have bonded quite a bit. :)
I love everything to do with cupcakes!
Aiden
What can I say about my only baby boy? At first I wasn't sure I would know what to do with a boy. But, as soon as they placed him in my arms at the hospital I was in love. He is the neediest, most difficult baby I have ever had, but oh do I love this dimple faced little boy. He has my heart. He would be happy if I would just cuddle him every second of the day. My precious boy. But, hey Aiden, do you think you could start sleeping a little bit more at night? Just a request from this love stricken, but completely exhausted mama. ;)
Ok, so I think I have a good start for this whole blogging thing for now! I hope everyone enjoys reading it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment