Last month we had my cousin Jennifer's husband Sonny take our first family pictures for us. We started out at our house and then headed down to our neighborhood park for a bit. At this point with 4 kids I don't even care if all four kids are smiling (or even looking at the camera for that matter!). I'm more about documenting this time in our lives in general, and the most important thing was that Kayla and Haley were playing and having fun and not really having to pose for most of the photo shoot. I know I am probably sharing a ridiculous number of pictures, but it's not even a third of what Sonny actually shot! I just loved so many of them because I felt like he really captured Kayla's and Haley's personalities so well. :) A lot of these are not re-touched (it would have been a ridiculous amount for Sonny to have to edit!), but I just had to share them anyway because everyone knows I LOVE pictures! Lol! Sonny did an unbelievable job, thank you Sonny! If anyone wants his info let me know. :)








































































Cute pictures!! Those are sone really great shots of all of you! I love the one where the girls are each holding a baby, so precious!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures Ellena!!! You guys are such a great looking family! Can't wait to start one of my one...but hopefully no twins for me, I don't know if I have the patience :)
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! I really like the picts of Tommy and Aiden. Love love love them :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way....you my dear are absolutely gorgeous and an amazing mommy! :)
ReplyDelete