I really need to catch up on this blog! I will try to do that this week. For now I just wanted to quickly post some pics of Aiden in his new Huggies Denim Diapers! As a mom (and especially as a mom to a boy!) I think these are the cutest idea ever! They are a limited edition so my friend Kerrie helped me stock up on them in 3 different sizes - lol! Actually, my friend Kerrie (who is the coupon queen I might add!) used her coupon magic and got me over $130 worth of diapers (10 packs - including regular diapers, as well as the denim ones) for less than $60! She is amazing! Thanks again Kerrie! Now, not that I'm biased or anything! ;) But, don't you think Aiden could be the official Huggies Diaper Model? I think he is such a beautiful baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seriously....those are TOO cute! And so is Aiden! It's interesting how he ties everyone in huh?? I was thinking about that today when I was holding him too! You should submit these pics - Huggies has a Facebook Fan page! Seriously.
ReplyDelete