Friday, September 24, 2010

Kayla's and Haley's Strawberry Shortcake Themed 3rd Birthday Party



I can't believe I have 3 year olds! Here are pics from their birthday party last month. :)

Tommy's cousin Janele with Olivia and Aiden




Olivia either biting or giving kisses to Janele's baby bump! Janele is expecting her first baby girl in just a few short weeks! Precious little Sophia. :)



We tried to get Haley to join this picture, but she was being stubborn!



And there she is watching everyone else sitting there for the group pic! Little stinker!



Tommy and his work buddy Erik keeping an eye on the kids in the bounce house



Such a cute Strawberry Shortcake themed bouncer! Perfect for the girls' party!


Haley and Kayla, and Erik's daughter Sage jumping away!






















Loved the cake - too cute! White cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream filling and frosting to go with the theme. :)






I love looking at these pics of the girls surrounded by their family and friends. They are so blessed to have so many people who love them. :*)








Rebecca (Erik's wife) working her magic on Olivia :)


Erik and Rebecca's daughter Sage enjoying her cake :)


Present time!!!


Disney Princess outfits from Auntie Aimee (they wore these to Downtown Disney on their actual birthday when we met up with Auntie Aimee, Uncle John, and cousin Joshy). :)


Kayla loved the sparkly hair clips from Auntie Aimee, and wanted her to help her put them in her hair. :)








Opening presents from Tutu!


Ahhh, cousin Kaleigh was sooo good with Olivia and Aiden at the party! What a sweetheart she was helping out with them. :)


My handsome baby boy with his Tutu.






Grandma Susan reading the girls the extra special birthday card/story she made for them. I now have it displayed on a shelf in their room. :)




Opening the beautiful shadow boxes Grandma Susan made special for each girl. I have those displayed on a shelf as well. :)








Cousin Kristina reading a book to Kayla. :)


Princess pajamas from Auntie Heidi!




Tinkerbell tea set and miniature disney princesses from cousins Jennifer and Tyler :)




Lots of fun TOYS from Michelle!


Beautiful dresses from cousin Janele :)






Kayla having Tutu help her fix her barrettes :)


Here Kaleigh is again, this time with Aiden who was falling asleep on her!


Barbie dolls from Uncle Dave and Aunt Vickie :)




Sometimes I look at my son's face and think "beautiful" - wow!


Princess storybook and princess ballerina dresses from Kerrie and Bella - they wear those every day!








So cute, it looks like she is dancing here!




Cousin Nancy with Olivia and cousin Alicia in the background!

Sorry if I got any of the gifts wrong! I was doing it from memory! The girls had a great birthday this year. Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate. Thank you for loving our babies - all 4 of them!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that I love the pictures and I love the outfits that they are Wearing how was the Party? With lots of Love Dina and Rylie

    ReplyDelete