Friday, September 24, 2010

Post Birthday Party, plus "Craftiness" :)




The day after their birthday party the girls had a blast playing with all their loot. :)













I find Aiden sleeping in weird places all the time!




I love when I find them all playing together like this. :)



The girls love playing dress up in their birthday tutus!

Haley doing the twist!






Look at my two teeth!



Aiden actually has two teeth now too, but when this picture was taken he still only had one. :)



Like I said, always falling asleep in random places!



We took the girls on a "date" to McDonald's and Toys R Us, courtesy of my cousin Kristina (her birthday present to them was a giftcard to each of those places). What a great idea! Thank you! At Toys R Us they even gave them crowns and balloons, and announced happy birthday to them over the loud speaker - how fun!



My mom and I finally made the babies quilts that we bought the fabric for a year ago! I think they turned out so cute! And I love the babies' "Two by Two" Noah's Ark nursery theme. It's the same theme my mom used for my twin brothers when they were babies. :)




I've been feeling super crafty later I guess! I also made imprints of Olivia's and Aiden's hands!




Here are the imprints I made of Kayla's and Haley's hands when they were around the same age, they're hands were way smaller!




My mom and I also made this wall hanging for the babies' room. I think I will hang it on the door. :)



My pretty girl. :)



Olivia and Aiden just had their 9 month doctor appointment. They have officially grown out of their infant car seats! I had to get convertible ones so that they can still be rear facing. Kayla and Haley didn't grow out of theirs until they were 18 months old! These babies are way bigger!

Olivia:

19 lbs 8 oz (60th percentile)
28 3/4 in (90th percentile) - she's a tall one!

She is sitting up on her own.

She started crawling at 8 1/2 months (the only time I have ever been able to report that one of my kids has mastered a motor skill on the early side!).

And she is now pulling up on the furniture and standing! She's definitely a mover!

Aiden:

21 lbs 14 oz (70th percentile)
28 1/2 in (60th percentile)

He is sitting up on his own, and he started crawling at 9 months. :)

We also have to patch his good eye for an hour a day to try and strengthen his weaker eye in hopes that he will never need surgery for it. He doesn't like it much! But, he's a trooper!




Kayla and Haley had their 3 year doctor appointment. They know everything they are supposed to at this age (colors, singing their ABC's - which they did for the doctor and it was sooo cute! - , and a little bit of counting).

Kayla:

30 lbs 4 oz (50th percentile)
37 1/4 in (60th percentile)

Haley:

29 lbs 8 oz (40th percentile)
37 in (50th percentile)

All the kids are doing great!



No comments:

Post a Comment