While we were in Oregon my sister Heidi and I took Kayla and Haley to Lithia Park to do a fun little photo-shoot. I am still learning, and have yet to really go manual with my camera, but it was a lot of fun and I think I got some cute shots! I also had fun playing around with them on Photoshop (something else I hope to get better at with time).
These first couple of pictures I was playing around with the manual settings on my camera.
The girls were making me nervous being up so high! I ended up making them come down right after I snapped this shot!
Auntie Heidi blowing bubbles for Kayla and Haley :)
The girls loved playing in the creek that runs through the park.
I love this series of pictures. I think the light dancing on the water and reflecting off of the leaf, and Haley's wonder and amazement make it magical. No editing needed, even though the shots aren't great. It still tells a story, and I find that to be more important sometimes. :)
Now I started having a little fun with Photoshop. :)
Auntie Heidi and Kayla
Auntie Heidi and Haley
Auntie Heidi and Kayla again :)
After our photo-shoot we walked to a little ice cream shop downtown. It was the perfect ending to a great day. :)
Next to come are pics from the girls' b-day, and (if I can get my scanner to work again) Flood family pictures.
































No comments:
Post a Comment