Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finally Using The Manual Settings On My Camera


Well, it's only taken me like 1 1/2 years to finally get to this point - ha! I am excited to say that I am finally (after reading up on it and attempting and failing to put what I read into action multiple times!) able to better understand and finally use the manual settings on my camera! And just in time for Kayla to knock my camera off of my desk and snap the lense right off! Luckilly I have an awesome husband who understands that my camera is like another arm to me, so he bought me another (actually an even better lense) within a few days of this happening. Thank you honey!

Practicing with natural window light. After this shoot I realized that there was another setting that I had forgotten to mess with that could make it even better. Luckilly I have very willing models who let me practice anytime I want. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment