Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bella's 5th "Bee"- Day Party!


This past weekend we went to one of the girls' best friends birthday parties. Of course I had to dress everyone up according to the bumble bee theme! Olivia wore Kayla's Bumble Bee Halloween costume from 2 years ago, Aiden happened to already have clothes that matched bumble bee colors, and I shopped at a 50% off Gymboree sale for outfits for Kayla and Haley!




I love to practice my photography so I took a bunch of pictures for my friend Kerrie. :) She has always said she is not a crafter, but she made the sweets sign, place cards, and cupcake picks! I think she's been a closet crafter all along. ;)



The adorable cake!



Bumble Bee cupcakes!




Love this picture with my baby bumble bee walking away :)



Brooklyn, Josiah and Bella - great friends!





Kerrie needed a little help with finishing up her crafting so our friend Karen made this birthday sign for her :)




Bella and Brooklyn - BFF's!



I love this picture of beautiful Bella :)



Olivia trying out a mask at the kids museum the party was held at :)



Haley's bumble bee outfit :)



Kayla's beloved bumble bee dress!



Aiden irritated at me for taking his picture!





My adorable little bumble bee w/ pipe cleaner anttenae! :)



There was face painting!



Olivia trying another mask!



Kayla trying a mask!



Haley, Bella and Kayla - girlfriends!




Blowing out the candles!



Aiden enjoying a cake pop!



Olivia enjoying hers too!



Olivia was ready to go back out and play some more!



Haley trying a mask!



Tommy had to get in on the action too! ;)



Love my Olivia :)






Daddy and Aiden :)



Bella trying a mask!



Tommy started taking pics for me at this point! Aiden had sooo much fun!



Kayla running wild! ;)









Love this pic Tommy took!





Love this pic of Tommy and the girls :)


2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the family having a GREAT time together. The grandkids looked cute in their outfits. Great job.
    Love you all,
    Grandpa Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute party - your kids look adorable in black and yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete