Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebrating Our Niece Graduating From High-School


We had a belated high-school graduation celebration at our house for our niece Brooke recently.


Aiden being silly!



I don't know who taught them the sassy poses, but it wasn't me! And I'm being truthful about that!



My handsome baby boy :)



Olivia wears these toy dressup heels around everywhere!



My niece Brooke (the guest of honor!) trying to hold both babies at the same time, but Aiden was giving her a pretty hard time!



So she settled for just Olivia - lol! Brooke is Tommy's sister Aimee's daughter. :)



Auntie Aimee (Tommy's sister) with Olivia :)



Olivia pulled her hair!



And was just being a stinker in general! I think she hit her across the face here!



This is the best we could get of Aiden, it was definitely bedtime!



Grandma Susan (Tommy's mom) with Kayla and cousin Josh (Tommy's sister Aimee's youngest son). :)



Chelsea (pregnant with our niece to be!) and Tommy's younger brother Brenton :)



Auntie Aimee, Haley, cousin Brittany (Tommy's sister Aimee's oldest daughter) and cousin Brooke :)



Tommy's sister Allison with Kayla, Tommy's sister Aimee, Haley, and our nieces Brittany and Brooke :)



Our brother-in-law John (Aimee's husband) and nephew Josh. Josh was in a silly mood! :)





The yummy cupcakes I made! Mmmm... :)


We are so proud of you Brooke!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics and exspecially all the kids dressed in there angels outfits way too cute!

    ReplyDelete