Friday, July 27, 2012

4th of July

4th of July was fun this year! I got to finally put Pinterest to good use and make something that I saw on there. I loved the way these cupcakes in the shape of an American flag turned out! We took them to a friends' BBQ that we stopped by on our way to watch fireworks with Tommy's family. The only thing that was annoying is that the fruit made the frosting melt a little bit, but they were still delicious!




We got to spend the holiday with Tommy's family again this year, which was a lot of fun. I love making these memories that will last a life-time! We went to watch a firework show.





Livy was trying to wander off all evening. She did disappear at one time and almost gave us a heart attack. She is a spunky one.





















No comments:

Post a Comment