Friday, July 27, 2012

Kayla and Haley's Dance Recital - June 24th 2012

Kayla and Haley were so excited to perform their tap number to "Baby Face" for their 1st ever dance recital! They did a great job!







Lots of loved ones came out to support them. It was awesome!


My mom ("Tutu"), and my sister (Auntie Heidi)


Tommy's sister (Auntie Aimee), Uncle John, and cousin Josh :)


Tommy's sister (Auntie Allison), and Kevin :)


Auntie Aimee :)


Our family. I think Olivia would have rather been dancing! ;)


My grandma June, and Uncle Denny. I snapped this one on my cell. :)



Tommy's dad and step-mom also came, and were a huge help with making sure we all got to sit together in the front rows. I just didn't get to snap a picture. Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported Kayla and Haley,  we love you all, and we are very grateful to have you in our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment