Back in the spring the kids and I met Ali (the mom!), Ava, and Mia (adorable little red haired identical twins Kayla and Haley's age!) at a kids' event. We all hit it off instantly, and these are pics from celebrating Ava and Mia's birthday at the library/park. I got to do one of my favorite things and bake these fun colorful cupcakes, and Ali, who has since become a dear friend of mine, put together lunch, and cute little Ariel themed party favor bags for all the kids. I mean, we were pretty much a party all by ourselves with 6 kiddos running around! My sister joined us too to help wrangle kids! ;)
Haley and Kayla were thrilled with the Ariel theme, since that is what their party is going to be this year too!
Ava and Mia (I can only tell them apart in person so far so I'm not sure which is which here - lol!) enjoying their bubbles!
Olivia was loving the girly pirate patch in her gift bag! I think she likes to be like brother sometimes. :)
Aiden was sick of me taking pictures ;)
Diego walked through the picnic area. I think this is Mia, and she was the only one brave enough to go up to him to get a picture taken!
We made a little friend while eating lunch :)
Time for cupcakes! The candles wouldn't light with the wind, and then we forgot to sing! Oh well... ;)
This is my fave of the 4 of them! They've become such good friends since then. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment