The girls have had a lot of opportunities this year to wear their costumes! Here is a picture of them and my grandma June (their great-grandma). We were at my grandma's house all day Thursday, and got dressed up and headed straight to the farmer's market from there.
We met up with our good friends "Miss Jodi", Brooklyn, "Miss" Kerrie, and Bella. In the picture below Bella is the "Ballerina Elephant" and Brooklyn is Dorothy!
Aiden and Olivia chillin' in their stroller while the big kids trick-or-treat :)
I couldn't get one picture with everyone looking - lol!
I think this is my fave though!
Brooklyn wanted a special picture of her and Toto!
In line for balloon art, checking out a carnival game
Waiting for their balloon crowns!
Brooklyn and Kayla playing on the playground while waiting for Haley to get her crown
Finally done, and she is so pleased!
Jodi and Aiden :)
My little superman in disguise!
Pumpkin bowling again! For never having heard of it before this year I sure am seeing it a lot now!
Brooklyn got a strike!
And now I am finally caught up on my blogging! I will post a few pics from tomorrow night of course too. :)


What a fun Halloween place to go to! Loved the balloon crowns. And your friend's dancing elephant costume turned out pretty cute. But my most favorite costume has to be Aiden's - what a cute Clark Kent!!!!!!
ReplyDelete