Wednesday, October 27, 2010

September 2010

                           
I have a lot of catching up to do as always! This is just a post of all of September, starting with after the girls' birthday. :)


Kayla thinks she is still a baby!

                            

This was a tea party the girls put on - using all the build-a-bear stuffed animals we own in this house!



 Sporting the birthday outfits Miss Jodi and Brooklyn gave them. :)



 Kayla just loves her baby sister. I came in the living room to find her holding her like this. It was so cute!







Haley being sweet :)


Olivia


Aiden is such a cutie!



I just love her beautiful little birthmark!



Seriously how can you say no to this face?!



Beautiful girl :)



My grandma June playing with Olivia

I swear she was trying to give her kisses!


My sweet baby boy :)



September 11th. Aiden's glasses were broken at the time.


Kayla and Tommy going on a special date to Toys R Us! She was sooo excited!


 The girls must be having growth spurts or something because I've been finding them like this a lot lately!



If you think I'm cute you should see my twin!



Olivia has a dress for pretty much every day of the month thanks to hand me downs from 2 big sisters!


My 3 beautiful daughters :)


Aiden's glasses were broken again in these pics, so rare pictures of him without them on!



Outfit my friend Rachael originally got for Kayla and Haley!






Aiden loves holding onto a toy or blanket while he sucks his thumb when he is tired. :)

I found him like this about 10 minutes later!


I busted Olivia tearing up a napkin into a million itty bitty pieces!


Yep, must be growing!

I'm still catching up so there's more to come!


1 comment:

  1. Love the updates. Your kids are growing so much and they really are so adorable! You should be one proud momma!

    ReplyDelete