Friday, October 29, 2010

Tommy's 35th Birthday



We celebrated Tommy's 35th birthday this month. I can't believe we met 10 years ago! On his actual birthday I loaded up the kids and stopped at the grocery store to pick him up a small cake. This is what a trip to the grocery store by myself with all the kids looks like - lol!



Then we stopped by his office for a visit. This is Laura with Olivia. :)




And Phil with Aiden. :)



Haley, Pixie, and Ekiah. :)





Stephanie and Ekiah, and Laura and Olivia



Tommy's cake



Singing happy birthday! Tommy, Kayla, Haley, Pixie, and Tommy's sister Aimee (who he works with). :)



My birthday present to Tommy came a day late - grrrr...!!!
But, he still loved it! He now has a minature Peyton Manning jersey to dress Aiden in on game days!




My friend Kelly and her daughter Kait watched the babies for us one night (Kayla and Haley were at Tommy's sister Aimee's house for the weekend! Thanks Aimee!) so we could go out to dinner for his birthday. This is Kelly's son Daniel. He was a toddler when Kelly and I met!



We had a late birthday party for Tommy because we were all sick for a couple of weeks and had to cancel the original party date. Due to a misunderstanding between Tommy and I a lot of people actually got left off the party invite list, and I think some feelings were hurt. So, if you are one of them please don't be offended! We are sorry! As a result it ended up being a pretty small party! But, we still had fun!





1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of the gorgeous boys in glasses. They both look so handsome.

    ReplyDelete