Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat


On Tuesday I took the girls out to Corona to attend Tommy's sister Aimee's church's "Trunk-or-Treat". The girls had such a good time. They love their auntie Aimee, Uncle John, Grandma Lynn, and cousins Brittany, Brooke, Christian, and Josh so much! Oh yeah, and Brittany's boyfriend Tony too - haha! ;) Below is Brooke and Christian with Haley and Kayla. :)



Brooke, Josh, and Aimee with the girls. :)



Pumpkin bowling! I had never heard of this before...






Decorated photo opp!








Costume parade time with grandma Lynn! Kayla was rearing to go!




Trunk-or-Treat time! I was so glad Brooke was there to help them go around to all the cars so I could take lots of pics!







Trunk-or-Treating grandma Lynn!






Brittany, Josh, Brooke, Kayla, and Haley






Brooke, Haley, grandma Lynn, Josh, Kayla, Brittany, and Tony



A rare picture of me with my kids - lol! Love it!



Haley, me, Kayla, grandma Lynn, Auntie Aimee, Josh, and Uncle John




Another pic of me and my beautiful girls :)



Silly girls!




1 comment:

  1. They're all so cute! Great pic of you with the girls! Love it! I'm really glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete