Thursday, December 8, 2011

November 2011


In November we celebrated our nephew Josh's 7th birthday. I can't believe it's been that long since he was born. It's pure craziness!

Our neice Brittany and her boyfriend Tony :)



Our brother-in-law John's father, he is such a nice man, and Tony and Brittany with Haley :)



Some more of John's family members :)


Love these pics of Aiden running around! The lighting was really nice :)




John and Josh - cake time!
























I thought the sky looked really neat here!



Love this pic of Kayla and Aiden relaxing and reading together :)



And looove this series of pics of the 4 kids reading together! I really did find them this way, so I ran to grab my camera, and for once they actually stayed put and cooperated - yay!








I love the holidays because it means spending lots of time with family and friends. On actual Thanksgiving Day my mom prepared an amazing meal for us at our house. The day after Thanksgiving we got to go have another amazing meal at Tommy's dad and step-mom's.



We got to meet our newest neice Autumn for the first time when we celebrated Thanksgiving with Tommy's family. Here's a pic of Tommy holding her, and her dad (Tommy's brother Brenton). She's so adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment