Thursday, December 8, 2011

October Festivities 2011!

October was full of fun festivities for the kiddos!


 
I re-used the kids' costumes from Kayla's and Haley's Alice in Wonderland themed birthday party back in September, and we did the same theme for Halloween.


My friend Kerrie and I got the kids' pictures taken together. It was right after Olivia's accident so I was glad her costume included a hat to disguise the bandage!



Best girl-friends! Haley, Bella, and Kayla :)





For one of the Halloween events I was tired of getting the Wonderland costumes out for the billionth time, so I just put all the girls in princess costumes and created a makeshift costume for Aiden, which was perfect! Our little Linus. Lol!




I have these shirts from when Kayla and Haley were smaller so now Olivia and Aiden get to wear them!

My little Thing One :)



My little Thing Two :)



Love this pic of Aiden and Kayla!




In October we celebrated Tommy's 36th birthday with just a few family members at our house. :)



Whoah, that's a lot of candles! ;)




Aiden has been a lot more photogenic these days :)




Tommy refurbished this awesome wagon for the kids. This was our test run to the park. The kids love it!






Haley and Kayla and I on our way to my friend Michelle's Halloween party. Haley told me "Mommy, you can't wear that without leggings underneath!". Lol! I guess that's what you get when you are super modest all the time, and then go for something a little shorter for Halloween!





We went to a big pumpkin patch extravaganza with my friend Michelle and her mom Nina. The kids each got a free pumpkin, and there were lots of games to play, and even a trick or treat area. They had a lot of fun. :)





Nina and Michelle with the kids :)




Aiden was all bent out of shape when he got dirt on his hand!



Olivia was so cute just standing there holding Michelle's hand :)



Nina, Haley, Michelle, and Kayla :)











Love this pic Michelle took of me and the kids!




Tommy and I on our way to a grown-up Halloween party ;)



Decorating pumpkins with friends at The Mainplace Mall :)



Olivia is going through a mean face phase!




Kayla with friends Josiah, Bella, and Brooklyn at the mall pumpkin patch :)




Aiden was so tired out that he fell asleep!



When did Olivia become such a big girl? Where is my baby? :-/





Waiting eagerly to drive the tractors!



Kayla ran into everything, it was hillarious!





Bouncing time!



On actual Halloween night we stopped by my grandma June and uncle Denny's house to say hi.



Then we went to our friends Brian and Jodi's house to eat and and go Trick or Treating with friends :)



The wagon Tommy fixed up came in very useful for the babies because they got tired of walking up to every house pretty quickly! Our friend Michelle came with us to complete the family theme as the white rabbit!








Running for the next house!





Best friends! Kayla, Brooklyn, Bella, and Haley :)



Love this pic of Kayla. I think Jodi took it while she had my camera :)



The whole Wonderland crew!



Ears rock! ;)



So do tails! ;)



Jodi had ears too!

No comments:

Post a Comment