Just a few more pics from February. :)
Auntie Aimee spoils Kayla and Haley - and they love it! - she got them these adorable Disney shirts just because. :)
Kayla and Haley just chillin' in their bathrobes! ;)
Olivia's and Aiden's new favorite thing to do is to climb back behind the bean bag and get themselves stuck, then cry for mommy to come save them! ;)
Olivia and Kayla hanging out together in their tent (which has since been destroyed - oh well). Kayla and Olivia have been fighting a lot lately (just as I predicted would happen when I saw how strong Olivia's personality was shortly after she was born!). Their personalities are too similar!
My little pixie :)
She was just too adorable walking around the house wearing these!
I think she was signing "dada" here :)
Messy face - wearing the cupcake bow I made her :)
I made this comparison picture last month. I thought it was neat. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment