We had a great Valentine's Day this year!
My sister-in-law Aimee got Kayla and Haley the most adorable Valentine's shirts! And Olivia wore one of Kayla's and Haley's from a previous year. :)

All of the girls got their first roses from daddy (cloth ones!). Kayla and Haley were so excited!
And Aiden got a foam sword, which actually ended up being more of a toy for the 3 girls as well!
My cheeseball baby boy!
My Valentine's gift from Tommy - I love it and wear it every day!
The box it came with :)
And my beautiful Valentine's Day Bouquet from Tommy. I felt very loved. :)
My friend Kim made the girls some beautiful hair bows to wear for Valentine's Day!
Even Aiden wore his red!
We went over to my friend Jodi's to let the girls make Valentine's crafts. Olivia got tired while we were there and cuddled up with my friend Kerrie. It was so adorable. :)
I love getting our 4 girls together!
Kayla, Brooklyn, Haley, and Bella
Later in the day when I got tired of putting their bows back in their hair for the millionth time I switched over to the cute little Valentine's ponytail holders that their Auntie Aimee got for them, and they stayed in the rest of the day no problem!







No comments:
Post a Comment