Here are some random pictures from this month so far. :)
I've been learning how to make hairbows for my girls, here are some of my latest. :)
I remember putting olives on all of my fingers when I was a kid, and I love it when the girls do it!
One night I went in to check on them before I went to bed and this is how I found them sleeping! They must have been playing campout or something, and just got so tired they fell asleep right then and there!
Olivia being messy!
I love this boy :*)
Showing off the flower clips I made them :)
Olivia's new boots - gotta love the Target clearances!
Kayla just adores Olivia, and I believe the feeling is mutual :)
Love this outfit!
Just had to put them both in overalls - too cute!
This is how he felt about me taking away the bib he was carrying around! He loves to carry a bib and suck his thumb at all times and I was just trying to get a picture without his hand in his mouth!
What's going on with the kids:
Aiden is finally holding his own sippy cup (just in the past few days), and it is making things much easier for me, and he is much happier now that he can do it for himself!
Olivia and Aiden are now 15 months old. At their doctor appointment the other day Aiden was 22 lbs 12 oz (25th percentile) and 30 1/2 in (30th percentile). Olivia was 22 lbs 1 oz (40th percentile) and 31 1/2 in (80th percentile). Olivia is an entire inch taller than Aiden, and Aiden weighs 11 oz more than Olivia. At the moment Aiden is actually my smallest kid according to the charts! (Unless Kayla and Haley have thinned out since their 3 year appt).
Kayla and Haley are their normal energetic little selves! Talking, talking, talking. Learning, being sassy, being loving, being cute. When Haley is in trouble she will tell me I am pretty - smooth talker! ;) They tell us they love us all the time. They are very sweet with the babies (for the most part). They are very affectionate little girls, and we love them. We love all our kids so much. We are so blessed.


Love the boots! So cute. Your kids are amazing and you are such an amazing mother. I miss you and wish we could see more of eachother these days.
ReplyDelete