Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Precious Miracle

I know some of you know my friend Teal who lives up in Oregon (we went to high-school together). And some of you knew that last summer her precious baby boy Liam was born at 25 weeks (at this gestation there is only a 50% chance of survival). Well, he is a fighter, that's for sure! This adorable little guy is home now and doing wonderfully! I figured I would share a couple of pictures with you, because I know if it were me I would want to see them! I didn't share his pictures before because I was unsure of her feelings on social networking. She has given me permission to share these on facebook, which I did a little while back. But, I know some of you don't have facebook. So since I have my blog set to private, and less people will see it here than even on facebook, I'm sure she won't mind. :)


Teal and I at lunch during my January Oregon visit.



Liam - seriously such a cutie pie!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! He doesn't look like he was a premmie at all. <3 Super sweet little man. :0)
    Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I think I missed these pics on Facebook. Congrats to Teal - he really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete