So, I realized that I haven't blogged since January! That is bad for me! Anyway, here are a few more pics from January. We went to Miss Jodi's and Brooklyn's for a playdate and the kids had a lot of fun as always. :)
Tommy would be so proud to see Aiden playing the piano!
They're used to being all up in each-other's business - hehehe!!!
My pretty girl :)
Jodi always has neat crafts for the kids to do!
Aiden loves falling asleep on Jodi. :)
The rest of the pictures are from our house. In the pic below Aiden was crying and went over to Kayla to lay down by her. She was comforting him. It was so cute. :)
Kayla during naptime one day. She loves this baby doll (which was mine when I was 10 years old). :)
Princess Olivia :)
She loved this crown (before it finally got broken), and would bring it to us to put on her, and then she would actually keep it on!
Aiden loves books, it is so cute, he is always "reading" them!
Daddy's girls :)
Playing peekaboo in the curtains!
Me experimenting with no flash, just using the natural light from our living room windows
Close up of my baby girl :)
It's very hard to get a good picture of Aiden these days, especially when using a flash. His eyes are especially sensitive now, ever since his eye surgery. He will blink 10 times in a row, so then I have to try it without the flash.


No comments:
Post a Comment