Monday, December 24, 2012

Gift Exchange/Girls' Night Out!

 
Yesterday we started out with a gift exchange with some of our best friends, Ali and her twin girls Ava and Mia. This is the only picture I got, because we were busy meeting the demands of 3 sets of twins 5 and under (3, 4, and 5yrs) for the rest of the play-date!
 
 
 
 
After that we REALLY needed a girls' night out, so luckily we had already had one planned for a while!
 
 
My sis and I :)

 
 
My mom and sis :)

 
 
My mom and I :)

 
 
My sis and I :)

 
 
Ali, my mom, and my sis :)

 
 
Ali, my sis, and I. Not our limo... ;)




 
 
My sis, my mom, and I :)

 
It was a fun night at a little italian place with a nice ambiance, good food, and reasonable prices. We finished off the night with hot chocolate and ice cream sundaes at Norm's. Yep, we really know how to party... ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment