Tuesday, December 4, 2012

October 2012

In October Tommy celebrated his 37th birthday. We didn't have a party or anything, but I made chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, and the kids and I decorated his office. :)
 
 

 
 
 
Then came Halloween. My brother Malachi came to town, and was here to Trick or Treat with us. I cannot believe I didn't get any pictures of him on my regular camera. Oh well. Anyway, he helped me make some cute cupcakes while he was here. Here are our spider and Jack O Lantern creations. :)





 
 
 
Aiden and Olivia went as Woody and Jessie!

 
 
 
Kayla was Rapunzel, and Haley was Tinkerbell. Here are all the kiddos together. :)

 
 
 
We went to my friend Jodi's house for a little kids' party, then went Trick or Treating in her neighborhood. Here is a pic of my 3 girls with her daughter Brooklyn, a good friend of theirs. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment