Friday, December 21, 2012

Gingerbread Lane Christmas Party

 
Kayla, Haley and I went with tutu and auntie Heidi out to Corona to see family and friends at a Christmas party on a very decorated street! I believe it was called Gingerbread Lane, and I think there was another street next to it called Candy Cane Lane. All of the houses up and down both streets are wonderfully decorated! A bunch of the houses coordinate and have their parties on the same night so that it is extra festive!
 
 
 
Kayla and Haley got to meet Santa Claus (for the first time this season) and Mrs. Claus too! We are taking all of the kids to see Santa tonight, as well as around to look at Christmas lights in our neighborhood. Kayla, Haley and Olivia "wrote" letters to Santa - Kayla and Haley also added pictures of their most coveted items. ;)
 
 
 
Walking down Gingerbread Lane with auntie and tutu, looking at Christmas lights. :)

 
 
I want these decorations! Too cute. :)

 
 
Haley wanted pictures with all of the giant candies. ;)


 
 
Auntie and Kayla being silly. :)


 
 
I thought of Aiden when I saw this train. :)

 
 
 
Love this sweet picture of Haley stirring her hot chocolate. :)

 
 
 
Kayla posing with a silly face. :)

 
 
Playing with the super neat big train that went all around the yard on a track!


No comments:

Post a Comment