This year for their 3rd birthday Olivia and Aiden had a big Toy Story birthday party. It was a lot of work, but seeing all the kids having such a good time made it worth it for me! It was a great party! Although, in all honesty, I am really leaning towards Chuck E Cheese's and the like for next year!
Kayla and Haley spent the weekend at Tommy's dad and step-mom's house, Olivia spent the weekend at my mom's, and Aiden, who is more of a homebody, spent the weekend at home with mommy and daddy while we cleaned and got ready for the party. First thing the morning of the party he was so excited that he asked to put on his Woody costume, hat and all, even though usually he hates getting dressed up! I let him put it on, but I didn't mention that he still had hours to wait until the party started!
Woody (AKA: Aiden!) posing for me in front of the Toy Story back drop!
I cannot take credit for this awesome, and huge, birthday banner! I bought it from another mom on Craigslist, who got the idea off of Pinterest. She said it took her a week to make, and I believe it! I am really glad I didn't take on that challenge myself! I bought a bundle of decorations from her. Probably about $80 worth, for $20.
This game did not get played until after the party was over! I helped Olivia, Kayla, Haley, and their good friends Ava and Mia play it in-between cleaning up!
Olivia and Aiden's toys, on display as decorations.
Olivia and Aiden each got a new sippy cup to use at the party.
This backdrop was one of the things that came in the bundle of decorations I bought on craigslist.
Foam cowboy/girl hat craft!
Mr and Mrs Potato Head craft. Hand made by me. :)
Toy Story coloring pages.
Huge, gliding Buzz Lightyear balloon.
Aiden was so sweet just waiting for everyone to get there. Here he is eating a snack and watching Toy Story 3 of course!
Getting set up to host a house full of people!
Cake pops I made with the help of my mom. :)
Alien cupcakes I made. Got the idea off of Pinterest. "Oooh, the claw!" :)
Aiden was still walking around the house in his costume, just waiting for the first guests to arrive!
Lots of chairs, for lots of people!
Yummy food! "Pizza Planet" pizza came later. ;)
The Toy Story bounce house was a big hit, even after it started raining!
Jessie (AKA: Olivia!) arrives at her party!
More twins!
And even more twins!
Tommy's family in deep conversation!
"The claw!"
They still weren't too thrilled about being sung to this year!
My mama being silly!
Tony really enjoying his pizza. ;)
Lemonade/cookie stand from Kerrie and Bella!
Toy Story action figures from Penny and Kylee!
Bella and Brooklyn being silly!
She doesn't LOOK happy!
Talking Mickey and Minnie dolls from grandma June and uncle Denny!
Cars puzzle from Aunt Allison and Kevin!
My Little Pony from Karen, Josiah and Jovie!
Yellow Toy Story car from Karen, Josiah and Jovie, and green Toy Story car from Jodi and Brooklyn!
Adorable doll from Jodi and Brooklyn!
Ballet slippers from grandpa Don and grandma Lynn!
Police car from grandpa Don and grandma Lynn!
A huge thank you to everyone who made their birthday party so special! We had a great time celebrating with all of you!


































No comments:
Post a Comment