In November we celebrated our nephew Josh's 8th birthday!
Another day in November we met our friends at the beach to do a photo-shoot for a tutu dress that I have actually sold a handful of. My friend Ali's twin daughters are perfect as my Ariel models!
And while we were there we decided to enjoy playing for a bit too!
My friend Teal came to town for a day last month, with her little boy Liam. We had a great time spending the day at the park!
And another day at the park, with daddy!
Aiden hates for anyone besides me to take his picture, but for me he will ham it up and pose all day long!
Haley was telling Kayla thank you for pushing her here. She said "Nobody else would come". I'm glad they have each-other!
The kids and I went to Arizona with my mom and sis for a big family reunion for Thanksgiving. It was a turnaround trip, as we had to be back the day after Thanksgiving to have 2nd Thanksgiving with Tommy and his family, but I'm glad we went! I got to see my dad while we were there. This is what happens when you try to get this many people to all look at the camera, let alone smile, at the same time!
Haley and Kayla with cousins!
My mom spent a lot of time in the jumper with all the kids!
Kayla saying that she's thankful for auntie Heidi, of course... ;)
Haley meant to say that she was thankful for me, but got stage fright and said "our dog" instead!
I think this is where she is embarrassed that she got mixed up - lol! She came up and apologized to me later, it was so cute!
Haley with cousin Kaleigh. :)
Olivia with cousins. :)
Here is the link to the rest of the pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/EllenaDWilliams/HamiltonFamilyThanksgivingReunion2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKr8nJn7xtTclAE&feat=directlink

















No comments:
Post a Comment