Friday, December 21, 2012

Visiting Santa

 
Doing crafts with daddy while mommy saves a spot in line. :)
 
 
 
 
Very concentrated, and unable to decide which color to use... ;)


 
 
 
So happy to meet Santa! I was sooo surprised at how excited and happy Aiden was to meet him. He barely lets anyone hold him besides me! Let alone a complete stranger! Maybe it's because I mentioned that Santa might bring him some cars and a train for Christmas... ;) At one point while we were in line he yelled "Santa Claus, I'm coming in there!"

 
 
 
Riding the train with the free tickets they got from getting a picture taken with Santa!

 
 
 
"Hi mommy!"

 
 
 
Family photo op :)

 
 
 
Love my baby boy! Cropped this from a family photo where nobody else was looking and/or smiling. Of course it was the only one where Aiden (sorta) did... ;)

 
 
 
Walking to the car while having a discussion with daddy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment